Gordon Brown wearing a nappy on a rocking horse

Posted by Tim Ireland at 28 August 2008

Thursday, August 28th, 2008

If you’ve arrived at this page via Google, you are most probably searching for an image that does not exist.

If so, then you are wasting time chasing a vicious rumour that has been peddled and published endlessly by a drink-driving (hopefully former) bankrupt by the name of Paul Staines (aka ‘Guido Fawkes’).

Sorry to disappoint.

Here, instead, is a picture of a fat nappy-wearing bastard who is so drunk that he has fallen off his rocking horse and sh*t himself:

Guido Fawkes: drunk again

In other news, the question that every insider in Westminster is asking is; “Does Margaret Thatcher have syphilis? “

(I kid, I kid… the question that every insider in Westminster is really asking is; “Is it true that Paul’s drinking problem has become worse since he’s been locked up at home and unable to drive anywhere?”)

1. Bartholomew says

That pic reminds me: "The Baby" is on Saturday night on BBC2, great bad-taste movie.

2. Justin says

Christ on a bike, Ireland. That's gonna haunt.

Sorry, J.Bartholomew:And by that, you mean Saturday morning?(BBC 2) The Baby [film]: Sat 30 Aug, 2:30 am – 3:55 am : 85minsI've seen some weird movies in my time, but somehow this one has passed me by:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069754/

4. Bartholomew says

Yes, late Friday night/early Saturday morninghttp://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=……It's built around the grotesque Wadsworth family. Mother (Roman) is a tyrannical alcoholic who keeps her grown-up daughters (Hill and Zenor) on a tight rein. Also on tight reins, literally, is their brother Baby (Manzy). Kept in a state of arrested development, Baby lives in a playpen, enjoys being breast-fed and is occasionally beaten with a cattle prod. More disturbing still is the strange behaviour of the sisters towards their brother, much of which is decidedly adult….

5. Professor Paul says

I hope that's photoshopped;if it's not I need to disinfect my eyes.I haven't seen anything as fat as that before, and I've been on safari.I have to take issue with him being referred to as a functioning alchoholic,the more correct term is "functional" alchoholics & implies a person who works better with a bit of booze in them. Some of his posts recently seem more disfunctional.I think the phrase Turps Nudger would be more appropriate!

6. Paul Linford says

Leaving aside the unnecessary drink-driving/bankruptcy stuff, it's about time someone called him on the rocking horse non-story.

7. Pete Connolly says

The goggles, they do nothing! Truly mind bending image.As for the drink-driving/bankruptcy stuff, I don't see it as unnecessary, Paul. For someone like him to question a public figure's mental health, then veer over to them being high functioning autistic (!) when there's very little evidence apart from 'rumours' and 'comments' by unidentified figures he clamins to have spoken to, well, that's open season. And for a guy like Staines with his history of public endangerment, that's a kicking. Sometimes he seems to forget he dodged a bullet that night and revels in the fact he didn't kill anyone. F**k 'im, I say.

8. Paul.Ferrari says

:-OI'm quite astounded – I don't know quite what to say.

9. <A href="htt says

I am more than just astounded, not only is he wearing a nappy, he's got moob's.!