This entry was posted on
Tuesday, November 4th, 2008 at
4:22 pm and is filed
under US Presidential Election 2008.
It’s 4pm in London, 11am in New York and 7am in Alaska.
1. You’ll need perspective from Atrios before you step into this pool or any pool like it, as there’ll be rogue agents, power-playing wannabes and many, many excitable puppies editing almost every wiki in the western world today.
2. Early morning ‘I voted’ threads can be found at the following locations if you’re interested in catching a vibe or two, but please do keep in mind that some neighbourhoods are more friendly than others and today is not a good day to start barging in anywhere, especially not on the last thread in this list:
– Fark: A deeply cynical but jocular mix of left and right.
– Wonkette: Leftish, but quite even-handed with it.
– Democratic Underground: Really quite far to the left.
– FreeRepublic: All the way over there to the right. No, further… no, back past “Obama’s grandmother is faking it!”. There you go.
4. Hahahahaha! I’ve only just seen this via TPM, so do excuse me; Sarah Palin promised that she would release her medical records but, on the eve of the election, she’s now offering a two-page letter from her doctor. (Ooooh, she’ll have trouble with electoral observers if she forgot her note from home today.)
UPDATE – And I’ll mention again that I’ll be live blogging over at Liberal Conspiracy this evening.