That’s the way you do it

Posted by Tim Ireland at 28 May 2009

Category: Search Engine Optimisation

Thursday, May 28th, 2009
under Search Engine Optimisation.

Take a look at the real estate that’s now under the control of those offering an alternative view to that put forward by the BNP though ‘Billy Brit’. This took roughly 24 hours:

Matt Wardman also dabbles in the dark arts. As you can see, he’s doing well; he’s even placed above me in the early juggle and may do so again soon. Not that it matters when he’s carrying the same message.

You can join in, too; all you have to do is blog about my version of Billy Brit on YouTube.

It will also help at this stage if you actually rate the video and/or leave a comment rather than just thinking about it.

(Yes, it really is that simple. No keyword fuss or tricks will be required*. Just blog about the video – or include a link to it in a longer post about the BNP and their recent antics – and make sure you leave feedback of some kind at YouTube.)

Billy Br*t (the racist sh*t)

We should hear more from Billy after the weekend (possibly earlier, if I can ply him with cider this evening). Cheers all.

[*Well, if you really wanted to, you could try including a single link like this – BNP – but it looks a bit cheap (i.e. in the tradition of ‘A.A. Aardvark’) and the effects will be temporary at best.]

1. Matt Wardman says

*blushes*2nd piece just out:http://ybnp.notlong.com

Heh. Thanks again.PS – I've got a 'how not to' video on a similar theme to your post that's been on the back-burner for aaaages. A highlight is the Tory candidate pictured typing on his laptop in a field, drinking a glass of champagne… as you do.

3. computerjoe says

Idiots. We can't comment on their videos I see. Bookmarked it on del.icio.us

4. Webolg!!!1 says

The BNP – Making Movies – What on Earth?

It's not often I post anything remotely political, other than childish name calling of those who supposedly run the country.

5. oyebilly says

Brilliant work.I've done a post. Hope it helps.

"We can't comment on their videos I see."Not since yesterday, no.:o)Thanks, guys.