Busy, busy, busy

Posted by Tim Ireland at July 14, 2008

Category: Flash Music Video, Games and Objects, Updates

Monday, July 14th, 2008
under Flash Music Video, Games and Objects, Updates.

I have one video on the loose and two more on the workbench. I have a pile of raw footage to look through today and a shedload of writing to do besides, but here’s a quick something for those who missed the memo about the final decision on this:

I’m going for The Scum. Or, rather, *we* are going for The Scum.

Check in on the QT if you’d like to be part of it. What I have in mind will require more than one writer/artist/blogger.

Oh, and don’t forget…

You will watch my new video. You will link to my new video. You will express your love and admiration for my new video. Once these tasks are complete, you will awake feeling alert and refreshed.

1. BenSix says

I'd be more than happy to help sluice the gutter. Even if reading the darned thing makes my fingers (and soul) dirty.Ben

"Even if reading the darned thing makes my fingers (and soul) dirty."Just one of the reasons why we'll be sharing the load, Ben.

3. Professor Paul says

I never read it. Not since I grew up; but some would dispute that I ever did.

4. QT says

I'm a little disappointed you're not going for the Libel Law, which has (as you reported and George Monbiot has now picked up on) reared its ugly head again this week.There are already several blogs that attack the tabloids: Obsolete, The Voice of Reason, 5 Chinese Crackers, Daily Mail Watch…

5. Dave Cole says

What on earth is the 'pants' video about?

6. BenSix says

We can now combine Murdoch and the libel laws. Medialens have been threatened by News International: http://www.medialens.org/Also, when are Schillings going to sue Barack Obama: http://www.patfinucanecentre.org/ (scroll down to the second quote.)

Ben & QT: I'm actually hoping to get into one after the other gets rolling. (And that's a lovely quote, Ben. Ta.)Dave: How much fun would it be if I told you? BTW, no-one's spotted the politico cameo in 'pants'… or Dizzy's home ph…. no, I promised I wouldn't.