Ellee is officially an ‘expert’

Posted by Tim Ireland at November 22, 2007

Thursday, November 22nd, 2007

Ellee Seymour – My PR Diploma: I heard today that I passed my third paper for my CIPR Diploma in Public Relations. I distinguished myself with a Merit on my personal project which focused on MPs who write blogs, and how it relates to two-way communication and PR theory.

UPDATE – For those who came in late.

1. Piers says

Don't you love that her personal project was on the "two-way communication" of blogs…

*Love* it? I'm still getting over it! There is much laughter here.1. I wonder if she'll have the guts to publish the paper.2. Does looking up the person who approved the grade and having a quiet word count as stalking?

3. Strategist says

OT, but hope you'll forgive, because there is the chance to save a life here, if people move quickly. (Apologies if this has already appeared on this site but on a quick scan I couldn't find it). From http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/Britain Institutes Death PenaltyFor the first time, Britain will tomorrow deport a failed asylum seeker back to Uzbekistan. Jahongir Sidikov, a member of the banned main opposition party Erk, is currently held in Harmondsworth Detention Centre. His ticket has already been purchased for deportation tomorrow.Previously, as a matter of policy, this country did not deport political activists to Uzbekistan because they will face severe torture and probable death. The totalitarian Uzbek government has since become even more repressive, with widespread imprisonment, torture and extra-judicial killing of dissidents. The immigration officers who escort Jahongir onto that plane are in effect implementing capital punishment. This is a deeply, deeply shameful action by New Labour.

Thanks, Strategist. I'll blog it again this morning.

5. Badgergirl says

http://www.theworldsleading.net/index.php/2007/02/22/ciprdown-with-the-kids-the-chartered-insitu/it’s not exactly worth boasting that an out-of-date org has awarded you a commendation in a topic it knows nothing about, is it?

6. Jherad says

Hah. Two-way communication: My way or the highway.

7. Lobster Blogster says

There's nothing like a PR person to blow their own trumpet. I see she distinguished herself with a merit, which presumably means she failed to merit a distinction. Commiserations Ellie!

Nice to see that Dizzy and Praguetory have turned up to congratulate Ellee, just to piss me off. I'm sure Ellee is touched by this strategic sentiment.

9. CPLOL says

It was probably the same person that voted Nads the "Princess of the Blogs" aka 13th equal behind the 12 bloggers that were actually up for prizes.http://chrispaul-labouroflove.blogspot.com/2007/1