This entry was posted on
Friday, June 20th, 2008 at
10:41 am and is filed
1. Like most people, I’m watching this nest of ants that David Davis has kicked over (latest). Murdoch’s scramble to and from the fight shows that he can’t afford to be seen diddling our democracy, and – candidate or no – The Downing St Echo is still going to do a job on Davis. I think that, at least, is worth documenting…. and I’ve just wasted two days trying to talk myself out of a ‘Sun Watch’ project (backround)… quite unsuccessfully. Your turn. I’m predictably excited by the milky whiteness of a soft underbelly. Maybe you can talk me down.
2. George W. Bush got one ‘man of the people’ photo-op while in the UK. One. Aaaaall the way over in Belfast. And he slam-flunked it.
3. Sorry, but as much as they might deserve it, I’ll not be spoiling someone’s holiday when they’re so clearly in need of one. You’ll have to wait until later to hear about the person who is getting plenty of action and going to interesting lengths to tell me all about it.
4. What an interesting place to start waving your cock about.
5. I just realised it’s been (almost) a year since Blair left Downing Street to line his pockets. Not a lot has changed and not all of this has come to pass yet, but there’s still time:
(BTW, has anyone asked Nadine Dorries and her fundamentalist friends for the latest on when Teh End Times are due and what good work they might be doing to bring them on?)
By Guy Gooberman June 20, 2008 - 11:08 am
Those pictures of Bush shooting hoops like the honky he is are priceless.
By Dave Cole June 20, 2008 - 11:29 am
Thanks for the link, Tim.What's number three all about? Some connection to number four?xD.
By Manic June 20, 2008 - 11:43 am
I'll tell you all about it later.:o)
By Sim-O June 20, 2008 - 8:35 pm
This is going to get noisey. *fetches earplugs*
By Manic June 20, 2008 - 10:20 pm
[/theatrics]Let the man enjoy his holiday, already.
By Lobster Blogster June 22, 2008 - 10:36 pm
Thought you might be interested in this item from the Daily Mail:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1028224…
By Manic June 23, 2008 - 11:04 am
I am shocked… that the police would be so conspicuous about it as to rate a mention in the Daily Mail.:o)